Mediterranean Yacht Charter
Mediterranean Yacht Charter
All you could ever want in one place
On your Mediterranean Yacht Charter aboard Trending, you’ll have so much to see – beaches, beautiful waterside locations & breathtaking places to visit that it can be somewhat difficult to decide what to do first! Here’s a list of possibilities we’ve compiled from Trending’s travels:
South of France:
- Nice is a must see. Promenade Des Anglais, Matisse Museum, Russian Cathedral, Vieux.
- Tropez – Known for its glamour and glitz as well as sun and beauty in both the area and its people. This is a top resort of France and its beaches are some of the best in the world. Visited by the rich and famous you simply must visit St. Tropez.
- Gorges du Verdon – If you’ve ever visited the Grand Canyon in the United States, then Gorges du Verdon might look familiar. It is France’s equivalent and simply breathtaking! The perfect day trip aboard Trending’s “Trender”. Load up the 37 foot Boston Whaler with paddle boards, glass bottom kayaks and enjoy this wonderful spot which was also voted a top 10 picnic spot in the South of France.
- Pont Du Gard – The extraordinary Roman waterway is a special place to visit. Swim under the arches or kayak up the river to another one of Frances top picnic destinations.
- Avignon – See the Popes Palace. It’s the largest Gothic palace in Europe set on the banks of River Rhone. Quiet, quaint and very beautiful.
Italy: a list of some of the most beautiful coastal towns in Italy
- Camogli – a small fishing village tucked in on the Italian Riviera. For a fishing village this area is actually quite a scene. Plenty of shops and restaurants nestled in amongst the brightly colored homes.
- Manarola – If you’re a wine connoisseur you’ll enjoy your time in Manarola. Known for its fishing, hiking and vineyards above the town. Reward yourself in the vineyards after you hike this gorgeous landscape.
- Portofino – One of the most beautiful of Italian ports, Portofino has many cafés, shops and a beautiful coastline.
- Cafalu – Offers gorgeous beaches if you’re a sun seeker and great nightlife if you enjoy letting loose a bit. Cafalu offers both as well as great scenery and restaurants.
- Positano – you’ve probably heard of Positano before as it’s a popular destination for the rich and famous. Carved into the Amalfi coast it’s a famed harbor with elegant style architecture from the old world.
Croatia: While it might not be a top of mind destination, Croatia is a stunning and must visit destination
- Dubrovnik – named the “pearl of the Adriatic” is one of the most prominent places to visit while in the Med. Cobblestone streets, orange roof tops and so much rich history, Dubrovnik should be on your list of places to visit.
- The island of Hvar – Most popular for its landscapes, fantastic beaches, vineyards and lush lavender fields. In this town you’ll find cobblestone streets and historic buildings surround you. Old world charm is very high in Hvar.
- Plitvice National Park – Probably the most beautiful natural wonders in all of Europe, the park consists of several stunning lakes, pools, waterfalls and thick green forest. There are wooden walkways as well to make for easy walking.
- Split – located on the Dalmatian Coastline and also known as the “Mediterranean Flower”, Split is Croatia’s second largest city. You’ll find a maze of streets and buildings, a market place of shopping, plenty of restaurants, cafes, and bars.