BVI Yacht Charter
British Virgin Islands (BVI’s) / French West Indies
You’ve never felt this alive
The British Virgin Islands (BVI’s) is an area we aboard Trending know very well. A favorite of the owners, crew and many of our charter guests we have built up a lot of experience and knowledge of the area. If you choose a BVI yacht charter aboard Trending, feel comfortable and confident that you’re in good hands. We have MANY very private and secluded anchorage and beach spots for you to enjoy.
With so much experience it’s tough to keep the list manageable, SO, here’s a quick list of islands you can look forward to us showing you around.
- Virgin Gorda – The famed, “Baths”. Large smooth rock formations to walk, wade or in some areas swim through. Great sunsets, small beaches and an amazing scenic area.
- Guanna Island – This is a great destination spot for water sports such as tubing, swimming, kayaking, seabobs and just relaxing. Guanna Island is a very calm and quiet spot.
- Peter Island – The resort and spa on Peter Island can be a nice retreat. They have a winery and nice restaurant as well as plenty of soft sand along the long wide beach of white bay. Or escape to Honeymoon beach, the name says it all. Very romantic. There is great diving and snorkeling at “dead chest” off of the island.
- Yost Van Dyke – White bay is simply beautiful. Clear blue waters, soft white sand beaches and wading. Soggy Dollar beach bar is a must visit for their famous “Pain Killer” drink.
- Bitter End, on Virgin Gorda – a wonderful resort is situated here as well as state of the art Marina. You’ll find a few small shops, open seating restaurant bar with Pool table, darts ex… Right across from Bitter End is the island of Saba Rock. Great for lunch, afternoon drinks and dinner as well.